Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Rhodes

I'm in Rhodes now...the largest inhabitied medievel town in Europe. Arrived last night after the loooong ferry ride. But, we saw some interesteing little towns on isolated islands. The boat only comes once a week to some of these places...can you imagine? Met some American girls and Australian girls moving on to Turkey. I'll probably do the same and ditch my previous plan of heading back to Athens. I have a few days here to decide, but I'm really torn about what to do...maybe I'll go to southwest Turkey, come back to the Greek Islands, then go to Istanbul. Not sure, I've heard that crossing the land border can be complicated and drawn out.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Decisions, decisions, Greek Isles? Turkey? Istanbul? I have the same problem here. Large coffee? Small coffee? Cream or skim milk? Our lives are like so running parallel, it's almost scary. :P