Saturday, June 30, 2007

Feeling Better.

Thank you for all of the good wishes from home.

I wish I could post pictures of the nice people around here who helped me deal with these couple of bad days but I don't even have pictures of all of them. It was an international effort, seriously. Eva from Warsaw and Vicki from Madrid checked on me in the room and brought me water. John from San Francisco came by to see me and offered to do some chi energy healing. Zafer, a local, gave me boiled potatoes and plain rice to eat yesterday (and later some homemade food from his mother). Sara and Derek from Philly took me out for a few hours the other day and made sure I was all right yesterday, too.

1 comment:

New Town Drunks said...

Being sick on the road is not easy. I'm glad you had some friendly people around you to keep you company, and I'm glad you're feeling better.