Friday, June 29, 2007

I've been ill.

Sorry, it's been a few days. I've been in bed. I hadn't been feeling well for a few days, but Thursday night it really hit me. I was back and forth from my bed to the bathroom for about four hours. I'll spare you the details but I had no idea so much water could come out of one body. I slept from about 4 a.m. (after the first call to prayer anyway) to noon. Got up, drank some water. Took some medicine so I could at least keep some water in system. Taking medicine was pointless the night before because I was constantly throwing up. Sara and Derek (from Philadelphia) invited me to ride around with them in their rental car so I did that for a few hours. I drank a cup of tea but was too afraid to try to eat anything. Came back and slept again from about 5 p.m. to 10 p.m. Then took a shower and slept again from midnight to 8 a.m. Today, I am going to try to function as normal person. I ate two pieces of bread but I'm afraid to try anything else. I still don't feel great.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh, katieo...i was worried that you hadn't posted anything in awhile. i'm sorry you've been sick. do you think it's the water? hope you're back to normal soon.

btw--i know you had sent some emails earlier to my old work account, which i no longer have access to. please send any future emails to kaseyfatka@yahoo.
i don't want to miss any of your updates!

hope your medicine is working! love you!

Anonymous said...

Oh no!! I'm sorry, Katie. That sounds awful.
sjs

Anonymous said...

get well soon!

Molliemcmillin@gmail.com said...

OK, KO. THat is really sad. I hate having the bug, but to be away from home and have it is the worst. Feel better, good buddy. Love you and miss you.