Thursday, December 13, 2007

The next few days. Of course, things got complicated.

I'm flying to Fiji tomorrow. Well, technically Sunday. Long story short, Air Pacific canceled my original flight for Saturday afternoon and put me on one that leaves Auckland at 12:45 a.m. and arrives at 2:45 a.m. on Sunday morning. Not exactly convenient. I had to pay to change my flight from Christchurch to Auckland (otherwise I would be in the airport from 9 a.m. to 1 a.m.) and lose money on the accommodation I booked in Fiji. The airline won't do anything about it until I turn up in Fiji, with my complaints in writing.

I don't know who is going to be manning the desk at 2:45 a.m. in Nadi, but they should be prepared to give me some money or upgrade me to first class all the way to LA.

Fair enough right?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Things have been going too smoothly of late, you know that Murphy was sitting around trying to figure out something to make your last few days "interesting." :)